If you have any enquiry regarding GPDR and its application at StratHRgy Consultants you can address them to our Data Protection Officer Ruth Lewin on 0115 856 1295.
When processing personal data, StratHRgy has adopted the following principles, as laid down in the EU GDPR Regulation:
- Personal Data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Personal Data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only.
- Personal Data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal Data shall be accurate and, kept up to date.
- Personal Data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of Data Subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data is processed.
- The integrity and confidentiality of Personal Data is maintained at all times through appropriate technical and organisational measures, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful Processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Data subject rights
GDPR is intended to give individuals, such as our clients more power over how organisations like us manage their personal data. In-line with the GDPR we have reviewed and enhanced our procedures to enable such data to be located and anonymised or erased, in order to respond to requests to delete, rectify, transfer, access or restrict the processing of data. This will enable us to facilitate the below enhanced rights:
- Handling Data Subject Access Requests
- Handling data portability and rectification requests
- The application of retention periods and the secure erasure of personal data
In the unlikely event that a data breach should occur, we have implemented a procedure for rectification, reporting to the ICO and, where required, to the data subject in accordance with the regulation.
Transfer of data
StratHRgy Consultants are a UK based Company therefore any data we collect will not be transferred to any destination outside the European Economic Area (EAA)